I know you, I see you, I feel you. Even
though we are not yet together, I know you are with me every step of the way
because our hearts beat as one.
You are the answer to my ‘groaning in the
Spirit’. I didn’t even know I was praying about you till you came. Oh, what a
wonder!
You are the one I have been waiting for.
Just like Adam saw Eve and he said, yes! This is the one for me, so you set
your eyes on me and say, yes! This is the one for me.
You are a blessed man; I see it all over you.
You might not be there yet but I know you’ve got a great future ahead, so I’m
sticking with ya.
Whenever I think about you, I can’t help
but smile. You fill my heart with joy and laughter. You are a gift to me. You
make it all seem easy. Life takes a new meaning when you are with me.
When can we be together my love? When can
we walk down the aisle holding hands? When can we exchange our vows for ‘for
better and for worse’? When can you hold me in your arms, kiss me and tell me
sweet nothings? I await that day with patient hope and longing.
I see you hanging shirts in the wardrobe,
you turn to look at me with a very funny face and my insides go all mushy.
I see you in the living room, sitting
peacefully, watching a movie or programme or reading a book; then you beckon to
me to sit with you.
I see you at the dining table, eating my
specially prepared dishes for you, you look up, smile at me and tell me it was
‘delicious’ (and you mean it!).
I see you encouraging me to go higher in my
pursuit of excellence and all that is of God and all that is good.
I see you in our ‘love room’ waiting for me
to come to you, taking it slow and letting me adjust to the sensations you’re
creating in me, touching me tenderly, and bringing me to glorious heights I
never knew.
I see you blessing me and our children.
I see you…
You are known in the gates when you sit
amongst the elders of the land. Your vineyards are blessed; your vats are
filled to overflowing.
You are an amazing father, our children are
like olive groves round about your table, you bring them up in the right way;
they defend you in your old age.
You call me blessed, you tell me I excel
all other women, your heart safely trusts in me. You are mine.
You love me with all your heart, you treat
me like a queen, you wipe my tears away and put a smile on my face.
You are a compassionate man; you speak for
the poor and ill treated, are mindful and respectful of others.
You are a King and priest unto God. You are
my covering, my pride is in you.
Yeah, I know you might make me angry
sometimes, I can guarantee you that I would. But you must always know that it
will never be intentional – please, understand that I’m wearing an
uncomfortable suit (flesh) on my real person.
You beat down your enemies as dust, you
smite them and they cannot rise up again for God has strengthened you.
Your head does not lack oil. You are
anointed of the Lord.
You are my Husband. Yes, I know you are and
you know I am.
BL, August 2012
00:56 Am. Friday,24

funny!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jaitto, thanks, it's funny you think it's funny. 'cos I didnt see it that way initially, but now that I look closer....
Deleteits nt funny its just so true,i tell u.that s how it is 4rm a woman who loves her hubby eyes
DeleteYes Bekisu,this is u got it all ,d funny looks ,d angry times,whoa,d covering u re just so right way to girl,u just earned a huge fan over here.cheers.
ReplyDeletebelkisu wat a 9ice write up.dat i can no longer control myself u ar my drms pls let me b dis lucky man dat wil love u 4ever.frm felix.
ReplyDelete